Monday, June 29, 2009

The Move Looms

As I write this we are 2 weeks and 2 days from our move from Arizona. It seems like it was literally yesterday that we found out we were moving.

Since my last post we went on our house hunting trip to KY. It was a learning experience to say the least. There is too much to get into here, but we found a house near the end of our trip. Beth and I are really excited to be getting our very own house and being closer to our family. I also got to go by and see my new office and meet everyone, very briefly, that I will be soon working alongside. Everyone was great and I am eager to get to know everyone better and see how the office is different from Arizona.

Our last few weeks here will be wrapping up household whatnot and spending some time with our friends that we are really going to miss. This Saturday is our last Salt River trip for the foreseeable future. I am going to take my digital camera for the first time and try to take some good pictures. I'll put some on here after I recover.

No comments:

Post a Comment